With many years of experience in the Cruise industry, our editor, writers, publishing company and sales team are excited to have successfully launched CruiseTimes during 2016 (Issue 1: July/Summer & Issue 2: November/Winter).
CruiseTimes’ will publish three issues in 2017: Spring, Summer, and Winter.
Our mission is to continue to provide fresh, interesting and concise feature articles in a high-quality publication that excites readers while holding their attention from cover to cover.
Following publication, each issue will be available in digital format by clicking the ‘eMagazine’ tab on our website.
CruiseTimes for key decision makers
We focus on providing essential articles and reports to key decision makers in the global cruise trade, by analysing developments in the ever-evolving cruise industry worldwide.
CruiseTimes for readers
CruiseTimes gives readers unbiased business to business information, analysis and commentary on financial performance of the cruise industry, insight on ports and destinations, interviews, new vessel previews and reviews, refurbishments, marine operations, hotel operations, onboard experience, company profiles, technical reports and many other interesting features.
CruiseTimes offers innovative features by our experienced team of writers reporting from all around the world. Our targeted audience are kept up to date with relevant, interesting and breaking news in the cruise industry. CruiseTimes is dedicated to journalistic objectivity.
Why Advertise with CruiseTimes?
- This essential publication is the most cost-effective way to promote your company throughout the cruise industry.
- Strictly controlled, targeted circulation to top cruise executives worldwide.
- Highest editorial standards ensuring lasting value of each edition.
- Just as cruise lines strive to offer 5-star treatment to their guests, CruiseTimes strives to offer 5-star treatment to our clients.
- Distributed to approximately 6,500 key decision makers in the cruise industry, which includes extra distribution at major cruise trade events.